Friday, October 13, 2017

X-MEN THE NEW MUTANTS TRAILER!!!!




ENGLISH

The trailer is already come out few hours ago and it’s completely different than I thought it will be. I’m like, “ooh, is this a new style of X-MEN spin-off in film?” Look at the vibe, the style, it’s horror. I felt that A Cure for Wellness vibe; that hallway, that washing machine. I think it will be different than other in that universe. I do have a good attention to this, I mean I’m excited though. Actually there’s two reason that makes me so excited for this even I think the trailer just, yeah, like that. First, Logan had increased my interest again in X-MEN, Second, there’s Anya Taylor-Joy!!! How can you not love her! Probably I’m too much but I liked her a lot.

One question, how excited you are?
Tell me in a comment section

HAVE A NICE DAY AND LIVE FOR MOVIES


BAHASA INDONESIA

Trailernya sudah muncul di youtube beberapa jam lalu dan gua rasa ini bakal beda dari yang gua bayangkan. Gua ngerasa spin-off yang satu ini memberikan sebuah style yang begitu berbeda, style horror dengan vibe A Cure for Wellness, lu bisa lihat dari koridornya, mesin cuci dan kesannya mirip aja gitu. Gua cukup excited buat yang satu ini, tapi ada dua alas an kenapa gua turut excited, pertama, karena Logan udah ngebangkitin rasa interest kepada X-MEN films, kedua, Anya Taylor-Joy!!! I loved her so much.

Satu pertanyaan, seberapa excited kalian dengan film ini?
Kasih tahu ke gua di bagian komen!

HAVE A NICE DAY AND LIVE FOR MOVIES!


TRAILER



ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment